Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tracking Baby's Travels

This is another fun page that I created to show our daughter all the places she went in her first two years.  I was originally only going to do the first year, but I thought I'd keep going. Probably will stop after two years since I'm running out of space to write things!  I got the idea when listening to a teenager tell her Mom all the places she's never been and the Mom was saying - we did that when you were younger!  You just don't remember it!

Now I have proof!  I had big plans for cutting out a super cool map of the United States, but then I found this sticker.  It was actually a bit of a pain because all the states are separate, but it was faster and easier than all the other plans I had.  I marked with a sticky jewel where she had been and then wrote where and the date.  Plus, a lot of the photos are in the scrapbook as well.


On a side note, remember those little Calico Critters?  When I was growing up and playing with them they were called Sylvanian Families.  I loved these little things so much.  I had a ton of them.  My favorites were a little mouse I named Bartholomew and a beaver who I named Misty.  Or maybe that was her given name, I can't remember.  I'm hoping they're all at my Dad's house and I can get them up here soon since we just got a doll house for our daughter.  I bring it up because Zulily has them on their site and it is taking all my self control to not buy them.  We're trying to budget right now.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment