Thursday, March 21, 2013

Like Mother, Like Father

I'm finally starting to wrap up my daughter's scrapbook (yes, she's almost two and yes it was for her first year), I want to post some of the pages I love.

I'm not a huge fan of how this page turned out, but I love the idea.  What I did was find photos of me and photos of my husband when we were close to her age and put them next to photos of her.  Strangely she doesn't look like either of us, but more like my sister-in-law.  Go figure.  :)

Sorry for the terrible quality of these photos!  Ignore out nasty carpet we can't afford to replace yet.  We're working on it!






On a side note, I rented a cartridge called Sweethearts from the library for a friend of mine's wedding album and I love that cartridge.  Here's hoping to find it cheap on Ebay or Zulily will feature it on their next Cricut shop.  I highly recommend it for weddings and bridal showers, it's better than the other ones I've tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment