Friday, March 22, 2013

Hand Print Memory Page

I don't think I blogged about this one, but awhile ago, before my daughter turned one, I traced her hand on a piece of paper because she was figuring out this pen and ink thing and I thought that it would be interesting.  Well, soon it became pen and skin and clothes, oh well, she's washable right?  But it gave me another idea, what about cutting out that little hand we had traced?  Originally I had different plans, but I saw the things on pinterest with the Mom and Baby hands.  Rather than doing paint, I also traced my hand and my husband hand, cut them out, and added to scrapbook paper!

Goodness, look at that tiny litte hand, where does the time go?  I like the paper version better because paint is a little messy and I think you would have to use a lot to get it to be a really good print.

The darkest purple is my husband.  Which leads me to defend my hand in the middle - I have long fingers!  I don't have man hands!  At least, no one has ever told me if I do.  And I've always heard I have long fingers.  Hmm...now to stare at my hands and wonder why they are almost the same size as my husband's......

No comments:

Post a Comment