Saturday, November 12, 2011

Month 2 page


I bought these cute month stickers so that when your baby turns a different month, you put the sticker on and everyone knows if she's 1 month, 2 month, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't order them until after her 1 month birthday. So I started at two months. I want to incorporate them into every month page for her baby album, so this is two months below.

I bought the stickers on etsy from this lady: http://www.etsy.com/shop/babycakesdesignco
I don't know her, but I thought it would be nice to send some link love her way. :) They are a little thin and flimsy, so not something you would keep on all day long because they would get all yucked up, but just fine for what i'm using for.

The little squirrel (her nursery is woodland creatures themed because I have a squirrel obsession) is from the Create a Critter cricut. First time i used it even though i've had it for almost a year! I used some cute paper from Archivers, can't remember the brand, that had little animals on the background, then some greenish paper with orange on top of it. I also did type a lot of stories from when she was two months old. What she was doing developmentally, etc. Took me a few times to get it the right size for space I had.

Ignore the mess in the background of the photo. I've been too lazy to put all the stuff away. Plus, this way I can sit down and get started right away!

No comments:

Post a Comment