Friday, November 11, 2011

Growing Baby Bump Scrapbook page



I took photos almost every week while I was pregnant so I could scrapbook them. I will say that about 40 photos is way too many to put in a scrapbook without it being a 10 page layout. Below is the page I created to showcase that bump for my daughter to one day see!

I don't remember the materials I used because I made this page a few weeks ago, but it all came from Archivers store. Except the two cricuts, one is a font I can't remember the name of (sorry!) that I borrowed from a friend and the other one is a baby one from the library. I'll get better about writing that stuff down.

I have to brag and say I'm pretty happy with the way this turned out. I love the big numbers on the photos for each of the weeks and the small journaling space. If only I didn't have such bad handwriting. Oh well. I'm too lazy to type up everything
all the time. Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment