Saturday, August 24, 2013

Wedding Day Emergency Kit

A couple friends of mine are getting married soon, so I put together a little wedding day emergency kit for them.  It's filled with things that I thought people might need on their wedding day (and things I needed on my wedding day!).

I ordered a small bag from my friend who does Thirty One bags and had their new last names embroidered on the side.  There are a number of items in there:
- packet of tissues
- water bottle
- mini wine bottle
- small lotion
- mini deoderant
- hand sanitizer
- compact mirror
- shout wipe
- body tape
- disposable razor
- nail file
- altoids
- tampons
- pads
- bandaids
- lip gloss
- perfume sample
- bobby pins
- disposable toothbrush

I'm sure there are lots and lots of other things you could include, but that's about all I could fit.  I would have liked to have added snacks, hair spray, and a few other items.

For the wine, I added a note that says 'In case of drama: 1. open 2. drink', because we all know that weddings can bring out the worst in people.  And the best too!  :)

The finished product which was then wrapped up super cute, but hopefully they find it helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment