Friday, May 31, 2013

Best Friends - Dog and Baby Scrapbook page

I created a page for my daughter's scrapbook of her and our dog.  She loves the dog way more than the dog loves her, I think.  Though Minnie probably appreciates all the food left all over the house!

This was one of those pages that I created at home and therefore couldn't go and buy whatever paper I wanted.  It actually worked out well, I think, I used up some paper I probably didn't think I would use and the page turned out pretty cute!  I used a bright green for the background and then the green with white leaves as an accent.  Yellow, dark green, and tan helped with adding a bit more color.  

I like the yellow around the picture in the top left, it's my favorite photo, so I feel like it highlights that photo.

Along the sides is where I journaled on tan pieces of paper, another way to use up all those scraps I can't bring myself to throw away!  

'Minnie & Me' is from the street signs cartridge and the 'Best Friends' is from the Jasmine cricut cartridge.  I love the stripes behind 'Minnie & Me' this page turned out really well, if I say so myself.  :)  


Ignore the ugly couches in the background, it's before we could afford to buy new furniture.  Babies are expensive!  Hopefully one of these days we'll be able to find something awesome at Art Van Furniture or One Kings Lane and save a little bit of money!

No comments:

Post a Comment